56 Whitley Court
56 Whitley Court
56 Whitley Court
56 Whitley Court
56 Whitley Court
56 Whitley Court
56 Whitley Court
56 Whitley Court
56 Whitley Court
56 Whitley Court
56 Whitley Court
56 Whitley Court
56 Whitley Court
56 Whitley Court
56 Whitley Court

£155,000

56 Whitley Court

Retirement Apartment

2 bedrooms

1 bathrooms

Interested in this property?

Call 01803 526262

Arrange a Viewing

WHITLEY COURT With easy access to Paignton town centre and local amenities, Whitley Court provides apartments and communal facilities for over 55s or people with long-term care needs.
Designed to offer comfort, independence and peace of mind, Whitley Court has everything you need to enjoy a happy, fulfilling retirement.

From the foyer stairs and lifts serve all floors with no:56 located on the top floor.


HALLWAY A spacious hallway with wheel chair access available to all rooms. Two built in cupboards, one linen cupboard with slatted shelves and the other storage cupboard housing the electric consumer unit and programmer for the underfloor heating. Loft access, emergency pull cords and ceiling mounted smoke alarms.

OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN DINER 15' 1" x 9' 10" (4.6m x 3.m) KITCHEN/DINER AREA - Fully fitted kitchen with a range of fitted appliances including electric cooker, hob, 50/50 fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. Tiled splash back walls, extractor fan and vinyl flooring.



LOUNGE AREA 15' 2" x 12' 1" (4.63m x 3.7m max) Open plan lounge area with intercom TV and telephone points. Door with side windows provide lots of natural light and a fabulous outlook over the communal gardens and sea views beyond.

BALCONY 11' 1" x 4' 9" (3.4m x 1.45m) A fabulous edition to the property providing some private outdoor space with glazed balustrading allowing the sea and garden views to be enjoyed even when sitting.

MASTER BEDROOM 16' 4" x 10' 1" (5.m x 3.08m max) Bright and airy room with splendid sea and garden views. Access to the generous:

EN-SUITE WET ROOM 9' 6" x 5' 10" (2.9m x 1.8m) with WC, hand basin and mixer shower with shower curtain. Lockable medicine cabinet, hand rails and emergency pull cords provide added peace of mind. This is a 'Jack and Jill' wet room with doors leading to the hall and master bedroom.

BEDROOM 2 13' 1" x 7' 1" (4.m x 2.18m) again with sea and garden views. Single bedroom with space for wardrobes but currently used as an office.

COMMUNAL FACILITIES The 'Taste' Restaurant is located by the main foyer area and is open daily 8.30am -2.30pm. A spacious residents lounge is open for a range activities whilst a smaller TV rooms is available near by. There is also a hairdresser on site, garaging for mobility scooters and a guest suite.
Outside there are landscaped gardens and 'first come, first served car parking'.

TENURE The property is leasehold with the remaining 99 year lease from 2014

MAINTENANCE The price is for a 75% share of the property with Sanctuary Housing retaining the other 25%.
The current service charge is approximately £3,950 pa to include the building insurance, heating, water rates, gardening and general maintenance of the communal areas.
There is also a charge of £122 pm for the Peace of Mind emergency pull cords.